- Ensure regulator control knob is closed (clockwise) before use.
- Screw onto outlet of the can until it stops and pressure registers on the gauge.
- The regulator may now be opened by turning the control knob anti-clockwise. Gas will now be delivered at a pre-set flow rate.
- Always remove regulators after use. All cans will re-seal upon removal, there may be a “hiss” of gas when removal takes place.
- Attach the test gas applicator attachment to one end of the plastic sample pipe.
- Connect the other end of the sample pipe to the output nozzle of the regulator.
- Turn the regulator adjuster anti-clockwise until a flow of gas is obtained from the sample pipe.
- Screw the test gas applicator onto the sensor.
- When the gas monitor meter reading has achieved a maximum steady reading adjust the calibration potentiometer for the required meter reading.
- Remove the test gas applicator and allow the meter to return to zero.
||Methane 2.5% in air
||Butane 1% in air
||Carbon Monoxide 50ppm in air
||Carbon Dioxide 1% in air
||Hydrogen Sulphide 10ppm in air
||Ammonia 25ppm in air
||Nitric Oxide 25ppm in nitrogen
||Nitrogen Dioxide 5ppm in air
||Ethylene Oxide 20ppm in ai
||500ppm R22 in air
|Other gases available on request